5 gymnastics stretches for kids
Easy stretching exercises for children –
Stretch yourself beyond what you think is possible.
A gymnastics is a form of exercise that is best learnt young. It makes you more flexible and helps your body stay young significantly.
1. Quadricep stretch –
- Activates your quad muscles.
- Increases flexibility.
- Relieves muscle soreness.
- Increases your short-term range of motion.
2. Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose –
- Strengthens the spine
- Soothes sciatica
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Therapeutic for people with asthma
- Strengthens the lungs, abdomen and shoulders
3. Triceps Stretch –
- Increases your range of motion.
- Improves flexibility.
- Prevents tight muscles.
- Boosts circulation.
- Loosens connective tissue.
4. Knee Lunge –
- Strengthens and tones your body.
- Increases muscle mass.
- Corrects your alignment and symmetry.
- Helps improve balance.
5. Warrior pose 2 –
- Stretches your hips, groin and shoulders.
- Improves balance and provides stability.
- Improves respiration and circulation.
In Conclusion –
All these stretches are easy to do and have long-lasting benefits for your body. Parents and children can do this exercise together as a great bonding
Leave a Reply